AirSWIFT, the Philippines’ 1st boutique airline, has kicked off a new route — Manila to Romblon!
For fairly some time, the only way to get to Romblon is by sea. It turned easier to access when Romblon Airport (also identified as Tugdan Airport or Tablas Airport) in the municipality of Alcantara opened and normal flights commenced running to the province. However, the pandemic put a halt to its operations. The sea, at the time once again, turned the only mode of commercial passenger transportation offered.
Fast ahead to 24 September 2022: AirSWIFT had its inaugural flight! This tends to make traveling in between Manila and Romblon significantly quicker, a lot easier, and more handy once more. No require to melt away lots of hours on a ferry. This cuts the journey to roughly an hour.
As of this writing, right here are the aspects:
- Terminal in Manila: NAIA Terminal 4
- Terminal in Romblon: Tugdan Airport (Romblon Airport) in Alcantara, Tablas Island
- Travel time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Program: Tuesdays and Saturdays (2x a week)
Suitable now, AirSWIFT has an introductory promo covering flights to Romblon. If you are flying in advance of the yr finishes, you can snag tickets for only P3,819, all-in. Much more information in the picture below:
AirSWIFT has four types of airfare offers:
- Promo: This offers limitless absolutely free rebooking and 7kg carry-on baggage. On the other hand, considering that it is a promo, confined seats are accessible for this package deal.
- Primary: This allows rebooking 5x for no cost, but refunding and rerouting are not permitted. No verify-in baggage allowance, but you have cost-free 7kg for carry-on baggage.
- Benefit: This has 10kg check out-in baggage allowance on major of the 7kg carry-on baggage. You can do rebooking 5X for cost-free, but you just can’t do rerouting.
- Premium: This has the exact same benefits as the Price deal BUT with a test-in baggage allowance of 20kg alternatively of just 10kg.
Observe: When availing of the free of charge rebooking, you have to continue to keep in thoughts that fare change may possibly apply.
AirSWIFT uses the ATR 42-600, a turboprop regional airliner manufactured by the Franco-Italian aircraft producer ATR (Avions de Transport Régional). It seats up to 50 travellers only, which signifies much less fuss and worry at the airport, even throughout check-in and boarding.
For additional info about AirSWIFT and to examine out their flight plan and fares, go to www.air-swift.com.
Here are the leading Romblon resorts and resorts on Agoda. Choose notice of the site of these properties due to the fact the province is an archipelago and the homes below are in several islands.
Composed by: Asta Alvarez
Photos by: Yosh Dimen
Disc: We ended up fortunate and honored to be invited by the Department of Tourism (DOT) – MIMAROPA to rejoice the event with AirSWIFT and the people today of Romblon. The celebration and succeeding tour was arranged by AirSWIFT.