AmaWaterways released its 2021-22 The Techniques of Egypt & The Nile e-brochure, which offers a comprehensive glance at the eleven-evening river cruise and land adventure that visitors can embark on commencing in September 2021. Complemented by small-group, guided shore excursions and pre- and put up-land programs, the recently designed AmaDahlia becomes the 25th addition to AmaWaterways’ river cruise fleet. There are seventeen departures prepared for the 2021 season and 38 in 2022, which sail roundtrip from Luxor.
Superior to know: The new, 68-guest AmaDahlia will have two eating places, 18 staterooms and 16 suites, four of which will be panorama suites at the entrance of the ship. Most accommodations incorporate Amawaterways’ signature twin balconies, with both a French and exterior balcony.
Accompanying the river cruise journey, visitors will expend 3 nights pre-cruise and 1-evening put up-cruise at the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence. Highlights of The Techniques of Egypt & The Nile itinerary incorporate:
- A go to to the Egyptian Museum, dwelling to a collection of pharaonic artwork, together with mummies and the priceless treasures of Tutankhamen
- A tour of the monuments at the UNESCO-specified ancient funds of Memphis, together with the statue of Ramses II, Step Pyramid of King Zoser, the Great Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza
- A go to to the Valley of the Kings and Queens, dwelling to the mummified remains of far more than 30 queens and princesses, together with exclusive obtain to the tomb of Queen Nefertari
- An optional excursion to the far more than 3,000-yr-old Temples of Abu Simbel, dedicated to Ramses II
- An exclusive go to to a Nubian village with lunch and a sunset sail in Aswan on a standard felucca, a wood sailboat commonly used in Egypt
- A specific personal farewell lunch at the Abdeen Presidential Palace
- A flavor of standard, regionally sourced Egyptian delicacies at The Key Restaurant and The Chef’s Desk, with a seven-program tasting menu each individual night on board furthermore, lunch at the Naguib Mahfouz Café in the Khan El Khalili bazaar and the historic Mena Residence Hotel
For visitors interested in extending their time in the region, the new e-brochure offers specifics on 3 optional land programs led by AmaWaterways’ cruise supervisors. This consists of 3 pre-cruise nights in Dubai or four nights in Jordan (Amman and Petra) and put up-cruise, four nights in Israel (Jerusalem).
As component of AmaWaterways’ not long ago launched virtual Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour, tourists can gain insider tips and details on The Techniques of Egypt & The Nile itinerary on Thursday, June 4 at seven p.m. EST. Hosted by Kristin Karst, EVP and co-founder of AmaWaterways and the river cruise line’s resident Egypt skilled, Todd Ney, the interactive function will be broadcasted on Fb Are living at Facebook.com/AmaWaterways and on YouTube at YouTube.com/AmaWaterways.
This write-up at first appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.
AmaWaterways Opens 2022 Bookings, Citing Early Demand
Uniworld Featuring 25 Critical Workers A River Cruise Holiday
Seabourn Updates “Book with Confidence” Cancellation Plan
Silversea Extends Commission Protection, Cancellation Plan