The new 2022 expedition itineraries include 16 immersive voyages, ranging from 10- to 15-days and featuring a variety of opportunities for travelers to discover diverse wildlife, pristine landscapes, and learn about the natural wonders, rich history and culture of each region. Additionally, select voyages may be combined to create sailings of up to 29 days in length. The itineraries, fares and additional booking details are available at www.seabourn.com.
“With new routes winding from
Seabourn Venture is the line’s first dedicated expedition ship. Seabourn has been offering expedition-style experiences, including Zodiac, kayak and hiking excursions, since 2013 in worldwide destinations such as
Highlights of Seabourn Venture‘s expedition itineraries for summer and fall 2022 include:
Seabourn Venture will celebrate the coming of summer in
Seabourn Venture will spend the remainder of summer through
Following Seabourn Venture’s expedition voyages up north, the ship will make its way south in
Featuring 132 oceanfront suites each, Seabourn’s two new expedition ships are being designed from conception for expedition travel blended with ultra-luxury and personalized service by a world class team of professionals with great depth of experience in expeditions, hospitality, and luxury cruising. Hospitality design icon Adam D. Tihany is fashioning the indoor and outdoor guest areas for the ships.
Both ships will be designed and built for diverse environments to PC6 Polar Class standards and will include a plethora of modern hardware and technology that will extend the ships global deployment and capabilities. Two custom-built submarines will be carried onboard, in addition to expedition kayaks and 24 Zodiacs that can accommodate all onboard guests at once. Both expedition vessels will feature an onboard crew that will include a world class expedition team of 26 highly regarded wilderness experts, scientists, historians and naturalists. These fascinating, accomplished experts are also part of the Seabourn Conversations program, providing in-depth insights into the history, ecology and culture of the places they visit.
More details about public spaces and suites on the new expedition ships will continue to be revealed in the coming months. A selection of renderings is available to download here.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel. Our all-inclusive, boutique ships offer: all-suite accommodations with oceanfront views; award-winning dining; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available at all times; renowned service provided by an industry-leading crew; a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home; and a pedigree in expedition travel through the Ventures by Seabourn program. Seabourn takes travelers to every continent on the globe travel with more than 400 ports including marquee cities and lesser-known ports and hideaways. The line is also the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com. A dedicated shore excursion call center is available for guests at 1-800-984-3225.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships with two under construction and is a proud member of World’s Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes
Find Seabourn on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world’s top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Purpose-built expedition ships, PC6 ice-strengthened hull, with advanced maneuvering technology for superior stability, safety and comfort
- World-class Expedition Team, delivering immersive experiences
- All veranda, all ocean-front suites luxuriously appointed
- Handcrafted itineraries developed for the expedition traveler to the most coveted and familiar remote destinations in the world
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Inclusive expedition experiences with Zodiacs, scuba diving and snorkeling
- Optional expedition experiences with kayaks and custom-built, 6-guest submarines giving the option to extend your expedition further for greater ocean exploration**
Welcome Champagneand complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Open bridge policy*, hosted by members of the Expedition Team providing firsthand access to the ship’s command center and officers navigating your journey
- World-class dining venues are all complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Meticulous and purposeful adventurers’ resort at sea designed for the luxury traveler with unique attributes and spaces to enhance your experience
- Spa & Wellness with Dr.
Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program**
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*At the Captain’s discretion
** Optional programs, for additional charge
Click-to-tweet: .@SeabournCruise debuts new itineraries in the Summer & Fall of 2022 aboard the line’s first ultra-luxury expedition ship, #SeabournVenture, offering travelers unique travel experiences throughout
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-seabourn-venture-extraordinary-expedition-itineraries-for-summer-and-fall-2022-set-to-wow-adventurous-travelers-301245642.html