Area Mate Team is innovating and reinventing all of its cleaning and security protocols in order to minimize the risk of an infection and transmission of COVID-19 (coronavirus). Considering the fact that reopening its initially lodge, Area Mate Mario in Madrid on March 21 (to healthcare experts), the company has redesigned its cleaning tactic and protocols in order to defend, glance following and warranty the security of all the healthcare personnel and company personnel who are performing via this health crisis.
Area Mate Motels will roll out the next protocols throughout all of its lodges, and is by now implementing them every day in the thirteen lodges at the moment open up to healthcare experts and the aged:
- Further cleaning and sterilization steps will be taken for all usually utilised gear
- Mats with a water and bleach remedy will be put in at lodge entrances and in elevators to be certain disinfection of shoe soles and suitcase wheels
- Temperature controls will be carried out on all persons coming into lodges
- Reception areas will be equipped with methacrylate screens and security distance markers on the ground in addition, protective masks and gloves will be presented and will be required for each personnel and guests
- Keys and high-call surfaces, such as lobby obtain doors, stairway banisters, elevator buttons, desks, doorway handles and floors, will be disinfected routinely
- Enhanced cleaning and air flow in communal areas the place hand sanitizing gels and wipes have been created readily available and the place precise signals have been put in to remind guests about social distancing steps
- All guests will be presented with a sanitary package that contains a mask, gloves and sanitizing gel
- All personnel are receiving ongoing education to be certain health and security steps are upheld and to defend the health of our guests
In the initially section of lodge reopenings, breakfast will be served to guests in their rooms. In the next section, an à la carte breakfast will be served in the communal areas to avoid large gatherings of persons at the breakfast buffet. In the 3rd section, a staggered breakfast buffet provider will be available, making sure all the important security steps are adopted and minimizing the use of table linen, with guests required to don gloves at all periods.
Communal eating areas will be disinfected and cleaned constantly, making sure the cleanliness of all high-call surfaces like chairs, tables and vending equipment. In addition, dishes, silverware and glassware will be washed and disinfected.
Designers like Patricia Urquiola, Lázaro Rosa-Violan, Jean Nouvel, Tomás Alía, Karim Rashid, Melián Randolph, Cuarto Interior, Lorenzo Castillo, Nacho García de Vinuesa and Teresa Sapei, will produce proposals for the protective screens to be put in in the receptions of the chain’s 28 lodges. (It will be up to guests to decide on the successful styles, via an on-line contest.)
Kike Sarasola, CEO and founder of Area Mate Team claims that at the time the tourism sector gets again up and operating, the company will carry on to utilize these protocols throughout all of its lodges.
Area Mate Motels to Start Seashore Vacation resort Brand
Norway’s Lodge Union Øye Reopens Doors
Marriott Intercontinental Elevates Cleanliness Expectations
Spain Planning to Reactivate Tourism at Finish of 2020