Seabourn, very last week, announced that it will terminate upcoming 2020 and 2021 voyages for 3 cruise ships in its fleet into spring 2021.
The announcement applies to Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Ovation and Seabourn Encore. Precise particulars are as follows:
- Seabourn Odyssey: with its operations pause effective by way of January fifteen, 2021.
- Seabourn Ovation: with its operations pause effective by way of April eighteen, 2021.
- Seabourn Encore: with its operations pause effective by way of May possibly 28, 2021.
The decision to terminate added voyages, Seabourn suggests, is a proactive motion to offer with the conditions continuing to evolve from the world-wide response to the COVID-19 problem.
Company with afflicted cruises will routinely be cancelled and all friends will get reward Long run Cruise Credits (FCC). They can also request a entire refund of monies compensated to Seabourn. Precise particulars are as follows:
- Paid out in Complete: Those friends compensated in entire will get one hundred twenty five per cent FCC of the base cruise fare compensated to Seabourn. Company can also request a entire refund of the monies compensated to Seabourn.
- Beneath Deposit: those friends with bookings below deposit will get an FCC valued at one hundred twenty five per cent of the deposit sum compensated. Company can also request a entire refund of the monies compensated to Seabourn.
The Long run Cruise Credit rating is valid for twelve months from the day of situation and might be employed to e-book sailings departing by way of DEcember 31, 2022. The sum of non-cruise fare purchases might be transferred to a new reserving. Alternatively, friends might request a refund of the monies compensated to Seabourn, which will be reimbursed to the primary kind of payment.
Company and their travel advisors will be sent particular particulars relevant to their reserving. Seabourn asks friends and travel advisors to use the on line assets offered on its internet site to start with somewhat than calling the Reservation Simply call Center for data about the cancellations owing to the risk of substantial call volumes and the likely of prolonged on-maintain hold out situations.
This posting at first appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.
Seabourn Introduces 2021 Alaska Season on Seabourn Odyssey
NCLH Extends Suspension of All Voyages As a result of November thirty
Jack Anderson Assumes Interim President and CEO Function at Crystal
Seabourn Shares Information on Sojourn’s a hundred forty five-Day “2022 Environment Cruise”