The 65-day itinerary of the Grand Pacific Voyage includes stops at notable destinations Seabourn has not visited in over five years, including:
Once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences available on Seabourn’s 2022 Grand Pacific Voyage are endless, with 25 optional, guided Ventures by Seabourn excursions where guests are invited to explore settings of natural beauty via hike, kayak, and Zodiac across the
Among the featured overnight destinations for guests of the Grand Pacific Voyage to anticipate:
Honolulu, Hawaii– Experience a vibrant mix of natural, cultural and historic wonders on the island of Oahu, and a blend of cultures in this gleaming city. The famed resort destination of Waikiki Beach will be waiting, as will the volcanic landmark Diamond Headand historic Pearl Harbor, the largest natural harbor in Hawaii, and the only U.S.naval base designated as a National Historical Landmark. Conflict Island( Panawal Group), Papua New Guinea– Named by its discoverer for the British ship HMS Conflict, this archipelago of 21 coral atolls off the coast of New Guineais as peaceful and idyllic as paradise can get. And paradise it is, privately owned by a passionate conservationist, with activities including kayaking, snorkeling and paddle-boarding tailored for full enjoyment of beautiful beaches, bio-diverse reefs, crystal clear and comfortably warm waters, and relaxation on sugary sands.
French Polynesia– The capital of Tahiti was once a gathering place for islanders to fill their calabashes with fresh water. Today, it’s a gateway city lively with romantic resorts, fine-dining restaurants, pearl shops, vibrant markets, and boutiques. The mountainous interior of Tahiti beyond has deep valleys and scenic waterfalls, while the rugged coastal lands are dotted with fields of tropical flowers and glorious white- and black-sand beaches.
In addition, there will be a selection of optional Overland and Seabourn Journeys, offering opportunities to explore treasured sites on land that cannot be accessed on single-day excursions from the ship.
Guests will receive an additional 6 percent savings off the cruise-only fare if they book the entire 65-day Grand Pacific Voyage and pay in full by
Guests who book the entire 65-day Grand Pacific Voyage from
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner in
- Special Grand Cruise pillow gifts
- Exclusive Event, including a President’s Event
Guests who book the full Grand Pacific Voyage by
- Round-trip air
- Shipboard Credit:
Ocean View& Veranda Suites receive $2,000USDShipboard Credit per Suite (up to $1,000USDShipboard Credit per guest).
- Penthouse & Premium Suites receive
$3,000USDShipboard Credit per Suite (up to $1,5000USDShipboard Credit per guest).
- Unlimited internet package
- Private car transfers door-to-door between home and airport
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service between home and ship
- Unlimited laundry, dry cleaning and pressing on board
- 50 percent Reduced Deposit (US, CAD and AUD markets)
- 3 percent Early Bonus Savings
- 5 percent Repeat World Cruise Discount when booking the full 65-day Grand Pacific Voyage
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites that are all oceanfront; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways. The line is also the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Click-to-Tweet: [email protected] launches 65-day “Grand Pacific Voyage 2022: A World of Islands” aboard #SeabournOdyssey for once-in-a-lifetime adventures in 41 ports, 30 islands, and 12 countries. Book your sailing today: http://bit.ly/SBN-2022GrandPacific
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships with two under construction and is a proud member of World’s Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes
Find Seabourn on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world’s top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive expedition cruising vacations are known for:
Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
Welcome Champagneand complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences in select destinations.
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with
- Spa & Wellness by Dr.
Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir
Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions.
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seabourn-charts-a-65-day-nautical-journey-with-new-grand-pacific-voyage-2022-a-world-of-islands-now-open-for-sale-301283388.html