Viceroy Los Cabos in San José Del Cabo has launched an special new deal, “Vamos a la Viceroy.” This contains a selection of private ordeals, from private chef-curated foods, to in-home mixology classes with Viceroy Los Cabos’ professional bartenders, to a personal yacht working experience, private jet charter via PJS and much more.
All those who book the “Vamos a la Viceroy” package will obtain their own secluded waterside casita or villa on the Sea of Cortez. Giving a dwelling-absent-from-household and within steps of the ocean, every a few-bed room casita and four-bed room villa has contemporary furnishings, a neutral coloration palette and a design and style that maximizes ocean views. There is also expansive residing place with floor-to-ceiling home windows and a private rooftop terrace, finish with a personal pool, grill and outside eating and lounge region. Great to know: Every single casita and villa will come with a dedicated Way of life Assistant to are likely to visitor demands.
In addition to accommodations, the “Vamos a la Viceroy” package will include things like:
- Private prix fixe meal in guest’s casita or villa with resort’s government chef
- Private rooftop terrace mixology class and tequila tasting with the resort’s guide bartender
- Two-hour personal yacht knowledge aboard a 55-foot personalized trimaran yacht with Pelican Cabo
- Non-public group health and fitness session with the resort’s private trainers
- Personal team Cacao Ceremony (a sacred medicinal ritual) led by Luna Itzel
- Round-excursion non-public airport transfers in Viceroy Los Cabos’ all-electric Tesla sedan or SUV
- Spherical-trip private jet charter with PJS
Viceroy’s “Promise of Cleanliness Program” is in outcome at the vacation resort, which is also giving company on-site antigen COVID testing through St. Luke’s Healthcare facility. Antigen checks can be done on-internet site at the resort for $30 for U.S. citizens, with results generally acquired in two to four hours. All exam fees will have to be compensated by friends and the amount will be extra to guest’s folio in the sort of a resort credit that can be utilized in direction of food and beverage or, spa solutions.
The Viceroy Los Cabos “Vamos a la Viceroy” offer starts off at $7,500 (excluding jet charter pricing determined by departure destination).
This post initially appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.
Relevant Articles or blog posts
Viceroy Los Cabos Appoints Two to Income Crew
Esperanza, Auberge Resorts Selection Appoints New Dir. of Ops
Sale of The Residences at The St. Regis Los Cabos Open
1 Vacation resort 5 Ecosystems